Monday, May 10, 2010

I have thin, flimsy nails that peel... what should I do?

I used to have strong nails. Now, whenever I push on the nail just a bit, it bends. Sometimes the corners split, and I can put another nail under it and push, so it peels off a layer of the nail.





What should I do? Should I try to get more calcium or something? I've been getting plenty... I think it may be something about eating....I have thin, flimsy nails that peel... what should I do?
Take prenatals. You don't have to be pregnant to take them and you can get them at any store. They are just really good vitamins. They will seriously help your nails and your hair.I have thin, flimsy nails that peel... what should I do?
I know it sounds weird...but prenatal vitamins help ur hair grow faster and they make ur nails stronger. but becareful because it has lots of iron in them
keep them moisturized. make sure u use lotion after u shower and wash ur hands

No comments:

Post a Comment