Friday, May 14, 2010

My finger nails seem to peel and crack alot is it something I'm doing or can control???

My finger nails are long and they peel at the top like layers.My finger nails seem to peel and crack alot is it something I'm doing or can control???
Your malnutritioned. U need to change that way ur eating. Vitamins, proteins, and minerals that ur body needs to produce the nail are insufficient.


they also sell nail polish that have certain things that help the restoration and growth of the nail.





hope this helps.My finger nails seem to peel and crack alot is it something I'm doing or can control???
That is fairly normal, and it means you have a slight vitamin deficiency. Take a regular children's vitamin every day. Also, don't cut your nails; file them.
It may be because your hands are in water alot or maybe something lacking in your diet. I have the same problem and will be curious to see the other answers.
Its not that uncommon. Take vitamins if you aren't already, and buy some gelatin capsules. Gelatin really strengthens your nails. Buy a clear strengthener polish (I use Sally Hansen) Only use 1 coat and reapply often .
It's an indication of a poor diet.


Start eating more healthy food and you should notice a difference in a few weeks.
If you want to help your fingernails, you need to take in a greater amount of gelatin. Try Jello, there's always room for that.
I had the same problem, but it stopped after I took prenatal vitamins.
take your vitamins. mine peel sometimes too. alot! well you can try a strengthening clear nailpolish and nailpolish remover. don't bite them or open hard things that will easily break or weaken your nails.
I agree with cyanne. Also, for a quick fix while you wait for the vitamins to catch up, I like Sally Hansen Miracle Cure. It's a clear nail polish with something that fortifies nails and I've noticed my nails are stronger since I've been using it. I haven't had a break or chip since I started using it a week ago.
go ask some1 who cares trick/

No comments:

Post a Comment