Friday, May 14, 2010

Peeling Nails?

In the past one or two months my nails have begun peeling like crazy and I don't know why. My diet hasn't really changed in the past year, and my other habits are pretty much the same too. I've tried using strengthener and hardener, but nothing seems to work and they keep peeling.


This has never happened to me before ... what can I do so they stop peeling?Peeling Nails?
Onychorrhexis are brittle nails which often split vertically, peel and/or have vertical ridges. This irregularity can be the result of heredity, the use of strong solvents in the workplace or the home, including household cleaning solutions. Although oil or paraffin treatments will re-hydrate the nail plate, one may wish to confer with a physician to rule out disease.Peeling Nails?
If your hands are in water a lot, and if you have ruled out nail fungus, then use a good nail polish, a good couple of coats to cover the nails and protect them. Wear gloves when doing dishes, or other wet work. This will help a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment