Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nail polish chips/peels after one day...?

I make sure to clean %26amp; file my nails before polishing. I wipe them down with alcohol as I've read this helps get rid of oils on your nails, then I use a base coat, then 2 coats of my nail polish, allowing it to dry in between coats, then a top coat. I use Seche Vite... it's the FASTEST drying top coat I've found, love that it won't even dent after about 10 minutes, but it isn't the most durable. My polish ends up chipping %26amp; actually just peeling off usually in one day. The longest I can get it to go is two days, but no more than that without having to touch up.... Any suggestions??Nail polish chips/peels after one day...?
For some people OPI lasts long and for other people it doesn't last long. For me, it lasts like 2 days. Maybe buy a bottle of OPI and try that for a while. I guess it varies from person to person. I use Zoya. It doesn't have harsh chemicals and it lasts pretty long for me.Nail polish chips/peels after one day...?
yeah i tried a cheap topcoat and they really dont work. its best to get a good one. also, use Stickey by Creative; its a basecoat that really helps keep nailpolish on longer! my nailpolish will stay on with no chips for about 4-5 days; it eventually will start to chip just because we use our hands for everything, but i can leave the nailpolish on for like 8-10 days without it looking totally awful.
well the alcohol can remain on your nails and can cause it to come off so try to just wash your hands and not use so many coats that don't help either
Use OPI its expensive but worth it!
Sally Hansen coat is good my nail polish last like 1 week

No comments:

Post a Comment