Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thin weak peeling nails?

i have pretty thin nails and when they start to grow out they're really bendy and the top layer of my nail always peels off!


even if i have polish on, it just peels right off with it.


can you recommend some products that will prevent this?


i heard sally hansen hard as wraps is really good but i don't want to waste my money if it wont work





i have nutranail nail thickener and true blue spa (bath and body works brand) seal the deal base coat top coat and nail strengthener. does anyone know if these would work or should i not waste my time?Thin weak peeling nails?
I used to have acyrlics for a long time, and I recently decided to get rid of them and they ruined my nails, same problem, weak %26amp; bendy. I used the sally hansen, works SO good! I totally recommend it to you.Thin weak peeling nails?
Take Biotin it helps wonders for nails and hair and is soo cheap!


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>
Those items should do the trick but if you want to take it up a notch take calcium so that they thicken naturally.
ummm. try vaseline hand lotion its in a pink container i bought it at walmart and it strengthens ur nails in 2 weeks its AWESOME
I have the same problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment