Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nail always peel wen i apply nail polish sometime. What wrong wif my nail?

Actually this means you lack vitamin E,calcium and protein,don't paint your nails all the time though it will make them weak,the same thing happened to me and it was sooo annoying.Try drinking alot of liquids,8 glasses of water a day and good healthy foods and do all of the above(dont overdose,lol)





Good luck!!My nail always peel wen i apply nail polish sometime. What wrong wif my nail?
So do mine, Maybe we need to take our daily vitamins or something.My nail always peel wen i apply nail polish sometime. What wrong wif my nail?
Nothing is wrong with your nails. Nail polish isn't very healthy for your nails and peeling happens. Nail polish usually leaves your nails brittle and dry. This doesn't mean you cannot colour your nails - but I suggest different brands/kinds of nail polish. Possibly the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail polish - great colour and makes your nails stronger!
mine do too, when i want to grow my nails out, everytime i take odd my polish i hold my cands in abowl of lemon juice. Somehow it smooths my nail out and keeps it pretty. But now im lazy and my nails look a mess so i just keep putting polish over my nails to cover up the damage :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment