Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nail polish chips and peels - doesn't stick on my fingernails.?

I even bought a rubberized bonding basecoat, but nail polish doesn't stick to my fingernails. It doesn't matter whether I have them done in a salon or do them at home. The nail polish chips and peels within hours. Any suggestions?My nail polish chips and peels - doesn't stick on my fingernails.?
I've been getting manicures for years now and my biggest gripe was that I never was able to keep my polish from chipping for more than a few hours. I decided to try going to a spa instead of the Asian nail salons and the products they used are wonderful! My nail polish lasted for days so I called them up and asked what products they used on me. They used Orly Bonder for the base coat...two coats of a good polish...they carry OPI or Essie...and Creative Super Shiny Top Coat. I loved my manicure so much that I went out and bought my own bottles for when I can't afford their expensive manicures.





http://www.amazon.com/Orly-Bonder-Base/d鈥?/a>





http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Nail-Supe鈥?/a>





Another product that I hear is great is The Avon Instant Manicure. I've heard people say that their nails grow out before this stuff even chips!





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?ne鈥?/a>My nail polish chips and peels - doesn't stick on my fingernails.?
have u tried painting dem white, as a base coat, and then painting dem the colour u want..


or try something from the sally hansen range, they have stuff 4 a wide range of problems..
try buffing ur nails first that creates an even and smooth surface for the nailpolish to stay on. im sure in a salon that they put a top coat on and everything but try experimenting with different topcoats that should help the nailpolish not to chip. good luck
Always apply a clear coat on top of the colored polish.
Dont pick at them! DUR DUR DUR!!
Hmmm, sounds like you are using Orly Bonder base coat, and I am sure at the salon they make sure your nails are clean first. I can only speculate, but do you have ';eggshell nails'; (nails that are very weak and thin. Nails bending and flexing would be a major cause for chipping and peeling. Their are some products out there (Naitiques and Nail Tek) that are designed to treat nails with varied conditions. I think formula III is for eggshell nails. Once your nails get stronger use the Bonder base coat, two coats of color and at least one coat of Seche Vite quick dry top coat. Apply a fresh top coat every other day.
what you can get is this new item from covergirl i think and nail polish but it not wet. you find the color you want and its sticky on one side and you just pop em on and perfect nails no mess up or chips or peeling of.
Soak and file your nails before you apply the base coat. Then apply two coats of the nail polish. Followed by a clear top coat and the nail polish will stick to your fingernails.
try applying the polish directly to your clean nails.


Other products, oils or cremes will create an unevent or slippery surface so the varnish might not adhere properly.





And if you apply it too thickly, it can easily chip off.
try workshop nail polish i have the same issue cus i bite my nails and even if i bite them that studd does not come off and do not put any thign under it on top may be ok but underneither is a nono
try this Sally Hansen nail polish stuff....you can even buy it at your grocery store..that's where i buy mine..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment