Thursday, January 21, 2010

Habit of peeling nails?

I DONT BYTE MY NAILS but i peel the white part that grows when i dont even realize it. what i do is take my thumb and on the other hand work at the nail until it peels off. i hate it and i want to be a girl and paint my nails:) please help me fiqure out a way to stop... the main sourse is my thumbs. i need something to ctop my thumbs during the day (at school) at home i have made covers to put over them.. but i cant where those to school. i have thought of cutting mysself under where the nail grows so it will hurt evverytime i try to peel but i dont want to cut myself. please i am in a desperate need. please take a minute to think of ways to help!Habit of peeling nails?
Well, a simple solution would be to sit on your hands, but I'm sure you've tried this. You could create rewards for yourself, like if you don't do it for a week you go get a manicure, which would also help you stop because you'd want to keep them looking nice.Habit of peeling nails?
well if you've tried covering them just think when you start to peel them think when you begin to peck at them then try as hard as you can to stop...


or do it the old fashioned way and put chilli hot sauce on ur fingertips..good luck with your problem.
Treat yourself to a manicure and your nails will look ultra fabulous. You wouldn't want to wreck that expensive job, right? Whenever you have a sudden impulse to want to peel your nais, admire them for a second and think about how much you'd waste your money. Or have a reward box full of goodies and give yourself one item from the box for every week you don't peel your nails. Good luck and hope this helps!
I dont know if this will help but..


i used to chew my nails and nothing worked at all to make me stop.





So i had fake nails put on and i couldnt bite (or peel) those.


eventually i grew out of the habit because i wasnt able to do it!


now i have natural long girly nails and i love it








good luck!
http://torax.outwar.com/page/268681

No comments:

Post a Comment