Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I peeled most of my nail off but it is still on from my cutical when will it fall off?

I have fake nails on and i was trying to get the sliding glass door open and it ripped my real nail off half way. then two days later i was messing around and it ripped all the way to my cutticle...i want to know when it will fall off?I peeled most of my nail off but it is still on from my cutical when will it fall off?
this also happened to my friend...she slammed her hand in the paino...first as usual ur nail will start to grow longer until the chipped nail fall s off....this then depends how fast your fingernail grows....if it takes a long time to grow it will also take a while to fall off...while it is falling of or starting to fall off it will hurt really bad....then the new nail will not be as good and preety as the first nail but it will take a couple of months (2-8 months) so i hope that this helps u...if u need more u can just email me....but im sure that it will fall of in a coule months....I peeled most of my nail off but it is still on from my cutical when will it fall off?
3 to 4 day,s or less however a little sugustion get some cliper,s and trim it and get some finger cot,s and wrap it up realy goood if your at work to keep the infection down cuse the new nail will take some time to grow back in
ouch...that must have hurt a lot.That happended to me before too and a few weeks later the rest of my real nail fell off.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment