Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My skin right under my nails is really dry and peeling, what can I do to restore my skin again?

I think the condition of my skin is due to the cold weatherMy skin right under my nails is really dry and peeling, what can I do to restore my skin again?
you might want to try applying before you go to beda deep moisturizing lotion or creme (like eucerin) and then putting on a pair of cotton gloves. where them overnight for a few days and you'll notice a HUGE difference.My skin right under my nails is really dry and peeling, what can I do to restore my skin again?
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. For a true 911 combine petroleum jelly and lotion. Concentrate on massaging the dry areas. You will see a difference in about a week.
Use shea butter, and at night before bed apply it generously, and wear cotton gloves. I have done this and it really helps.
i use aloe vera lotion works wonders
I know this is not exactly what you are talking about but try using lotion underneath your nails. Or, if it is still rough, then go see a doctor and ask him to prescribe you to something that will stop your skin underneath your nails from being so rough. Good luck!








Pealing Nails


Using too much nail polish remover or nail polish can cause your nails to peel. So basically, don't change your nail polish colour everyday. If your already past this point and need a quick fix for the evening, try a 3-way buffer. It looks just like a regular emery board, but it's 3 toned. Usually, it has grey, dark grey and pink areas. Buff your nails starting with the darkest grey (most rough) and work your way through the smoother areas. You'll have smoother nails right away. In addition to buffing, moisturizing your nails can fix the problem. Your nails also reflect your overall health as well, so weak and peeling nails may be a sign that you aren't getting enough water or milk.
lotion and maybe u can hit meeh up on my e-mail adam_as_himself@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment