Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I accidentally peeled a little piece of my nail off, and now there's like a cut in my nail. How do I fix it?

It was an accident... A little sliver of my fingernail came off, not enough to hurt, but I'm scared that it'll catch onto something and break, which would really hurt.





How do I make the nail smooth again?I accidentally peeled a little piece of my nail off, and now there's like a cut in my nail. How do I fix it?
Not much, i do that often. Best you can do is put a coat of clear polish over itI accidentally peeled a little piece of my nail off, and now there's like a cut in my nail. How do I fix it?
If it's not too deep, you might be able to just buff it smooth with a soft file. Nothing to abrasive because you don't want to make your nail thin. If that's not enough put a thin coat of nail glue on after you've buffed it down a bit. That should protect it until it grows out. You might have to reapply the glue depending on how rough you are on your hands or how long it takes for the cut to grow out. Just go to your local drugstore to find the glue and file. Walgreen's or any place like that usually has a decent selection of natural nail products.
You can't really do anything.... wait until it grows back

No comments:

Post a Comment