Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nail polish peels off easy soon after i paint them?

My nail polish never stays on. i use sally hansen for the bottom coat and the top coat. any nail polish color, i buff my nails every once in a while. the polish starts to peel of within one to two days. any tips, and when i shower the color comes off too. My nail polish peels off easy soon after i paint them?
Every time I paint my nails I use a Bonder first. You can find a Bonder at any beauty supply store that has nail supplies will have it. It work so good. Apply a layer of the nail bonder to clean dry nails. Then a thin layer of the polish. Let it dry completely then apply another thin layer of polish. After the second layer is dry apply a layer of clear top coat. It also helps to put the polish on the edge of the nail (like if you were to tap your nail on the table, the part that makes the contact with the table) this makes it harder for water to get up under the polish.My nail polish peels off easy soon after i paint them?
Don't have hot showers cool water keeps them hard.





and also make sure you put on a top coat if the ones you are using now i suggest you try a different nail polish.





and don't over do your nails sometimes let your nails have a rest.





and make sure after you have put nail polish on and your finished and it starts coming off, take all of it off.
If you want your nail polish to stay on for longer without chipping off i would recommend getting more high end stuff. It may be more pricey but worth it if your worried about your nails. If you go to a nail technician they will probably be able to recommend or sell you some good polish.
I can suggest two things.


1) try another type of nail polish.


2) try apply two clear coats to hold the color on.


good luck.
Try putting a thinner layer on. putting to much will make it easy for water to get under the paint and will cause it to pill of easily
Have a professional do it.
O.P.I is really good.


I've worked at a nail salon and we used that.
try putting a clear varnish over your normal colour



What brand polish are you using? It depends on that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment