Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peeling nails?

No matter what I do my nails peel, which makes it hard to keep nail polish on. I take a vitamin everyday for nail skin and hair i use a base coat when i paint, I let them rest when I take the polish off, and I take care of them. What am I missing?Peeling nails?
I have this problem too, it could be some of the products you put on your nails or just from them being in water.





Try OPI Nail Envy - Original - it works for me.


Some people say that Solar Oil works (nail oil).





I have read on the topic as well and found that sometimes genetics plays a role like it does in many aspects of our bodies %26amp; health. You can also wear gloves when doing cleaning or washing dishes which will help bc the nails suck up the water like straws which lends to peeling.





Note: the OPI version for peeling nails, oddly enough, didn't work as well and it became like glue in the bottle, thus wasting half of the bottle before I could even use it. You probably would have better luck with the ';Original'; formula.Peeling nails?
nail polish is like that try a polish with teflone in it, not good for cooking but for nails
Your nails themselves or your nailpolish?





If it's your nailpolish, I'd suggest buying a better brand of polish like OPI. They are wicked at staying on.





If it's your nails themselves, try Sally Hansen's products for curing thin, peeling nails.. and see your doctor.
You have very Thin Nails!! Keep them short!

No comments:

Post a Comment