Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want two things: stop nails' peeling, and have thicker hair. PLEASE help me!?

I have two problems





(though I am healthy)








1) my nails are extremely brittle. I mean the nail bed is brittle! (peels half way through the nail bed) this problem started like 2 months ago


I have tried all that stuff from sally hansen etc, none works, so I know I need to take pills/vitamins...








2) My hair is very thin. I would like to have more hair, I mean I can see my scalp through without even parting. And when I part my hair, the line is always wide and ugly... It looks more like a christmas tree rather than a straight line ... I have had thin hair since I was litttle...








Is there anything I can do to solve these two problems? What pills/vitamins/product have you tried and worked for youI want two things: stop nails' peeling, and have thicker hair. PLEASE help me!?
Just take a normal multivitamin and stay hydrated (a lot of times brittle nails can be caused by dehydration) I would also take a fish oil Omega 3 capsule because these are very good for the skin, hair, and nails. As for your thin hair, this may or may not help. If you don't see results within 3 months I'd see a dermatologist because they can get to the root of the problem and prescribe you something accordingly. I also read about this laser comb you can buy, though I don't remember what it is called (just google laser comb thin hair) but it causes you to grow more hair, the only problem is the hair only stays as long as you use the device on a regular basis. Hope this helps:)I want two things: stop nails' peeling, and have thicker hair. PLEASE help me!?
biotin
prenatal vitamins do wonders for hair and nails
1. drink calcium, or eat more sea food, especially when u eat shrimp dont peel it, eat the whole thing


2. go to hair salon and ask them if they can grow some more hair for you, or just curl it, having curly hair make your hair look thicker
PreNatal Vitamins help hair and nail grwoth


There are also several hair and nail vitamins available at WalMart and Target you can search for them onlin
Try taking Biotin. It's good for both hair and nails. I had hair loss after a major surgery and I started taking Biotin and using Nioxin shampoo %26amp; conditioner. At first the Nioxin took some getting used to. It has a mint smell and it makes your scalp tingle. Not burn. Just tingle. But I noticed my hair would feel thicker and less would fall out.
I agree with the prenatal vitamins, make sure you drink plenty of water and don't forget the use SPF15 or more on your skin everyday to keep your entire body protected.





And don't be cheap on shampoos/conditioners. Use something that'll moisturize and replinish your scalp. Pantene, Dove, and Thermasilk all have my approval :)
eat a balanced diet, this will help both. you probably aren't getting enough nutrients


also:


1. use nail hardener; sally hansen has some good ones


2. volumizing shampoo, like herbal essences body envy. also get a layered hair cut =]
has something changed in the past two months?


a medication, excersize ect?





theres something probably going on that would cause that





And try a shampoo that helps your hair have more volume
cover ur nails with polish before u cut them, this will stop them from breaking.





Dip ur nails in olive oil every night for stronger nails.





maybe get a short hair cut to make ur hair look thicker? layers make hair look thinner so u culd try a one-layer/length hair style.


Try products that help ur hair to become stronger and less hair falling out. For example, garnier fructis or pantene.





Drink lots of water and yes vitamins help - what u eat does affect ur hair.
eat a balanced diet and see your doctor for an exam and blood work to rule out a medical cause.
iron. take iron supplements. you sound a little bit anemic.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment