Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peeling Nails?

In the past one or two months my nails have begun peeling like crazy and I don't know why. My diet hasn't really changed in the past year, and my other habits are pretty much the same too. I've tried using strengthener and hardener, but nothing seems to work and they keep peeling.


This has never happened to me before ... what can I do so they stop peeling?Peeling Nails?
Your nails peels because they are lacking moisture and are dry.....like our skin does (dry and flaky) You need to start using a cuticle oil. Yes it's good for the cuticles, but your nails also love it. The nail is very porous, and they will drink it up....which in turn should stop the peeling. I have been doing nails for 10 years and always recommend the same to my clients! Good luckPeeling Nails?
Same thing happened to me for about 6 months, then they just got better. I know how frustrating it was.





I later learned.. it had something to do with circulation of your blood. Doctors found I had high blood pressure.
Invest in a good hand cream, have you been stressed lately? this could have something to dowith it.Plus if you drink alchohol that can contribute.
VITAMINS! Take a multivitamin and a ';hair skin and nails'; supplement. all can be bought at walmart. :) good luck! i used ot have the same problem!
i dont know but the same thing has been happening to me!-at leats i think so if i have the right idea of what peeling is-
PROTEIN IS THE KEY to strong beautiful nails. Try eating protein in every mean. This means, chicken,meat etc.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment