Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nails are peeling so bad (SAHM)?

I am 26 y.o. and changing diapers, rinsing plates, making food, and basically touching water all day - but try to do it at little as possible! I take 1 quick shower a day. And getting a dishwasher helped a lot. But the tips of my nails are peeling and the top layer of the tips has come off. If I accidentally bang a wall, etc, it will be all smashed up and I have to peel it off or it'll hang. I tried nail hardeners/strengtheners but eventually it must come off and the alcohol removers further weaken my nails. I am trying cuticle oil right now, but honestly there's a lot of damage. I will start to wear gloves while cleaning around the house.





FYI: I have sensitive skin too. I use Curel Sensitive lotion occasionally and I only use Dove soaps and shampoo/cond. And I use sensitive dish soap 2 mins a day.





Is there a solution to this problem? If so please give me a specific brand or product name so it's easier to find. I don't want to take a pill if possible. Any help will be wonderful, they feel so weak and are unsightly!My nails are peeling so bad (SAHM)?
Mine are exactly the same.





Try painting them everyday.


I always have to paint mine every single day. Anytime theres a spot without paint on it, my nail will chip and peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment