Saturday, January 23, 2010

I peel my nails a lot! How can I stop from doing this?

Every time I am bored, I pick at my nails, and they peel. Is there any way to help my quit? I want long nails!I peel my nails a lot! How can I stop from doing this?
what do you mean peal ur nails how do do taht i wanna knowI peel my nails a lot! How can I stop from doing this?
i had that same problem until i got braces and i stopped.
I do the same.. get acrylic nails. Once I get it done, I stop because I don't want to pay again.
Apply clear nail polish. It'll make them shiny and prevent you from peeling at your nails. Then again you might start scratching off the polish for fun.
Yes I can tell you how to stop. Get artificial nails put them over your real nails. If you don't want to go that route... rub a garlic clove over your nails, this smell will keep you from doing this.
Instead of picking buff them. they sell them for a couple bucks at drug stores. it will make it so your nails dont peel...no peeling, no picking...and it keeps your hands are busy.
Ok There a special nail polish for that so all you have to do is buy it you can ingd it at wallmart target or walgreens maybe even rite aid but i know definitley wallmart and yeah its usually a clear color and sometimes its clear but has color oh and when your bored in class just pass notes LOL Just Kidding!!No but seriously thats what i do DONT GET CAUGHT!!! GOOD LUCK!
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment