Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are some good nail polishes that make the nails stronger and does not peel off easy?

Avon nailpolishWhat are some good nail polishes that make the nails stronger and does not peel off easy?
Sally Hansens's Hard As Nails also worked for me.What are some good nail polishes that make the nails stronger and does not peel off easy?
The best thing I've ever used for my nails is the Vaseline hand and nail lotion applied several times throughout the day and especially after your hands have been wet. I wish I knew a nail polish that didn't peel off easily. ;-)
Try OPI Nailenvy for stronger nails, then OPI polishes in general. Remember to always use a good base and topcoat, then repaint the topcoat every other day for best results in preventing chipping. If you do that, and you're gentle to your nails (i.e. no biting, picking, using them as tools) your nails won't break easily and your polish should last about a week to a week and a half.
i personally adore o.p.i. and it's so far, to me, the best brand of nail polish brand. ever. it's used in many salons and it doesn't peel off as easily as most other brands.





also, O.P.I. has the cutest names for its colors like ';Greece just blue me away,'; ';Cha-Ching Cherry,'; and ';ChicaGo get a manicure!'; and makes nail polishing even more fun!





:]
Opi and essie nail polishes are the best for me. I buy them at my at Ultra Beauty salon where my sister works. They are really good. Plus there are tons of colors to choose from.
try this out first
Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails
Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails worked for me!
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment