Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have soft,weak,peeling nails.i want to know what am i lacking in my diet to make this happen.?

everyday i suffer from having my nails peel,brake and tear.its awful and sometimes painful.my mother said its something im lacking in my diet and i don't know i can eat in order to make my nails stronger and healthier.Help!I have soft,weak,peeling nails.i want to know what am i lacking in my diet to make this happen.?
Try a multi-vitamin. They helped alot and now my nails are very tough.


And drink more milk :)I have soft,weak,peeling nails.i want to know what am i lacking in my diet to make this happen.?
Hi. First, you need to get more protein in your diet. I use to have the same problem, and i was told to take Biotin. You can get it anyplace they sell vitamins, and it's not expensive. I got a 60 day supply for $4.00. It has made my nails a lot stronger, and they grow a lot faster now. Just google Biotin, and read some information about it. I know a lot of people that it has worked for. Good luck :-)
Take a nail supplement.
make sure u take a vitamin daily. that's most likely why u're nails are soft, and peeling. you could also buy some nail hardener, which they sell at drug stores. %26amp; that might help a little bit.---♥
Calcium!! Lots of milk and take calcium vitamins before bed. Also, letting your nails soak in water (long shower, doing dishes, pool time) will make them more likely to peel.
I believe you are lacking in calcium. There are nail polishes out there that also help to strengthen nails and make them healthier. Good luck.
vitamin e, d, even c, and calcium could cause those things





take a multi vitamin every day =D
i think its calcium, try milk, yogurt, even ice cream, or cheese, if you are lactos en tolerent, i am so sorry.
Most likely iron or calcium... take vitamins =]
calcium, drink more milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment