Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Nails Peel, How Can I Stop It?

Heyaa :)





Just a quick question to say that the white tip of my nails always peel and just wondering if theres anyway to stop it? :)


I once tried clipping all the tips off my nails (the white bit) and see if they grew back with no peeling bits but they came back the same :P





:) Ty


xxxxxxxMy Nails Peel, How Can I Stop It?
Happened to me all the time when I was younger!





Best remedy.....








Al you need is Garlic! Yup!





Crush a piece of garlic slightly, (don't make it mushy!) just enough toget the natural oils and juices going.





Garlic Nail Polish sucks! Like we all know, natural anythign is always better than anything ';infused with a natural something.....!





Rub it on your nails, Yes, its going to stink, yes, you're going to think I'm crazy! But I guarantee i you do this for 2-3 days, simply rub the garlic on it individually for about 5-10 seconds, then with your finger rub the garlic into the nail bed very well. Then...take a bit of olive oil and rub it over your hands, making sure, of course, to get on your nails. And Rub....do this while watching TV....





Your hands will feel soft!








In about 2-3 Days....stop the garlic and just use olive oil for another day or so.





Then.....give yourself an at home minim manicure.





Soak your nails in warm water and a bit of lemon (for clarification), push back your cuticles slightly and use a nail strengether NOT hardner! You want to strengthen the nail not make it just hard....








Very light coat of the strengether.





Whenever you have a chance rub your nail bed.





So...2-3days garlic + olive oil. (Let sit about 10 minutes!)





1-2days just olive oil





mini manicure-light filing of nails.





nail strengether.





1 week.





Do this about once a month.





You will see a NOTICIBLE difference in your nails!!!My Nails Peel, How Can I Stop It?
You maybe lacking in some vitamins and minerals make sure you're getting vitamin E and also gellatin. You can easily balance out your diet the natural way by eating more foods that are rich in Vitamin E, such as vegetable oil, margarine, meat, nuts and legumes. You can get more gellatin in your diet by eating jello, jams and jellies





You may also want to try a nail strengthener and file your nails into a more oval-er shape. when filing don't seesaw back and forth as will Split your nails more and don't use a metal file.
OK i have the perfect Solution there is this nail polish called QTICA and it is made to harden lengthen and strengthen your nails i used it and it it works great! It is like when you take it of you have totally different nails! When you visit the website it is called QTICA nail growth stimulator! ( it hardens lengthens and strenghtens) My nails haven't peeled in a whole year!! I grantee that this remedy will work, it has worked for me my friends and even my mom! Please try this method! This nail polish really works! All you have to do is read the instruction on the back of the box and you are garenteed stronger nails in just two weeks or LESS! I love it!
I used to have the same problem :)





I just stopped painting them and using remover, and they are much healthier. That stuff is really hard on your nails.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment