Saturday, January 23, 2010

My finger nails won't stop peeling, i've tried allsorts of treatments but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

ur nails are made up odf caratean so what u eat will effect the shape your nails are in so drink plenty of water and eat healthy


and aslo its the way you file and shape your nails keep ur nails at a standard size file in one direction and keep it square or oval never pointy that weekens the nail also u might need vitaman A so eat lots of yellow veggies and fruitMy finger nails won't stop peeling, i've tried allsorts of treatments but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
Nymph is probably right about the anemia. My nails peel really bad and when I asked the doctor about it, he said I'm low on iron.My finger nails won't stop peeling, i've tried allsorts of treatments but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
Are you Anemic? Mine do that all the time, but I think it's mostly because I bite them. Bad habit and gross, I know. But I've also been anemic in the past, so it's either one of the two.
try taking GNC hair skin and nails. its a multivitamin, and it works wonders. it made my hair shinier and fuller, and nails harder. Don't know about skin tho
Go to a manicurist. They know best.

No comments:

Post a Comment