Saturday, January 23, 2010

Make nail polish look salon perfect, professional, and not peel?

No cash for salon and really need professional look that lasts. Have new supplies but not getting results needed.Make nail polish look salon perfect, professional, and not peel?
It depends on how much experience u have in doing ur nails...


The easiest ways to do the (almost) perfect nails (not even salons can do u perfectly) are:


- use an expensive nail enamel/polisher, because it is true they contain ingredients that make the nail polisher last longer %26amp; look perfect + may even influence strengthening of ur nails.


- just keep ur nails clean, than file %26amp; shape ur nails %26amp; at the end buff %26amp; polish ... u get perfectly shiny nails in no time %26amp; don't need 2 polish them... I am doing this lately cos I have no time 2 polish my nails every 3-4 days cos I like darker colors which fade %26amp; lose brightnes faster, and I too like the 'perfect look'...


- or use the 2 or 3 step french maniqure - I believe u can buy those in parfumeries where u live...Make nail polish look salon perfect, professional, and not peel?
Here's the instruction that me and my friends use when we wanna primp! it's basically what they do at the manicures places, but you can do it yourself! :)





[ and i also agree - salons are wayy to pricey!! ]





http://ctct.essortment.com/howtomanicure鈥?/a>





good luck! you can find most of those products at any beauty store such as sephora or even walmart / zellars!





:D
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment