Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have really soft nail, when they start to grow. They peel or spilt. I've tried nail harders. Any anwsers!!!!

Try taking a women's multivitamin.





Also eat more protein. I found this really helped my nails and several friends have too.





I tried jello a long time ago but it did not seem to help.





Good Luck!I have really soft nail, when they start to grow. They peel or spilt. I've tried nail harders. Any anwsers!!!!
i think the best thing for u to do is to keep your nails trim and short....I have really soft nail, when they start to grow. They peel or spilt. I've tried nail harders. Any anwsers!!!!
My nails are the same i soak them in Milk and Take a hair Skin and Nail Vitamin, then i apply the Diamond Strengh Nail Harder, Salley Hansen Has a Whole Collection of Harders
i had the same pr0blem.. check 0ut this website ithis stuff really w0rks!! =)~





* rec0mmend 0ne 0f the nail kits*


i q0t the 0ranqe 0ne sexy summer
U need more vitamins in your food, I have the same problem and my doctor told me that is due to lacking in a lot of vitamins and minerals in my food.


Why don't u use a fake nails!
You should try pre-natal vitamins...I know it sounds strange but it works wonders for your hair and nails!! You can get them at any drug store and they are great for you. The only down side is that they can make you feel sick to your stomach so take them at night! I had my twin boys over a year ago and I still take them! Hope this helped.





Nikki
Well, Nails are made up of the same proteins as your hair and teeth and bones, if you see the same type of mal-nutrition in your hair then maybe you should see your doctor! If its just your nails then you might want to try a multi-vitamin for women, if you can find one just for hair and nails that might also work! If you want to try a more natural aproach then maybe you should drink milk regularly or eat a variety of nutritional foods! Hope this helps. (did for me)
you are deficient in vitamins and minerals this shows its self in our nails and hair try eating balanced healthy food or ask your doctor
mine were the same way, flimsy, always bent or brook so id end up bitting them off,


then i stoped going to the nail salon and now they are strong and hard and getting longer (lol) seriously..i always put on a top glossy coat just to keep them hard and you can put the top coat on the underneath of your nail this makes it stronger too.
It could be your nutrition. all these body out side symptom normally comes from inside. Watch your diet and eat more healthy like fruits and veggies, do a lot of water, Kelp, Magnesium, Calcium, B-12 are very important key factor.
I know how you feel, I've been there. My problem was clearly psychological because it started to happen right after the death of my father eleven years ago. It went away, in time as I was healing eventually from his loss...If you are streesed and worn out inside it is common, as it is loosing hair or have it fade to white...Now if the psychological factor is put aside, and everything is ok and i hope it is ok...Keep on using nail hardeners, drink milk,eat cheese and yogurt, use raw olive(keratine-vital for nails) in your meals. Try to consume food with a decent amount of calcium in other words.Also keep it polished with at least two layers of nail polish, for about 20 days and check the results.You might be surprised...Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment