Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I had fake nails on, and i ripped them of...and my nails are peeling. any help?

my nails look absolutely disgusting. they are peeling and chipped. i know not to rip them off next time...but for now is there anything i can do?


thanks!I had fake nails on, and i ripped them of...and my nails are peeling. any help?
that has happened to me before. It s a dumb idea.


haha


.


ok well this is what I did. and my nails were back to good as new.





1. Use acetone nail polish remover and go over every nail


2. Use non-acetone remover. and do the same thing.


3. put base coat.


4.put top coat.


Repeat for 2-4 days.I had fake nails on, and i ripped them of...and my nails are peeling. any help?
Fake nails make your natural nails look horrible after they have been taken off get some Nutra Nail Green Tea Oil its in a regular bottle like nail polish put some of that on and you rub it in then use some nail hardener and in about a week they should start looking better. Stay away from acrylic nails.
soak ur finger nails in pail polish remover for like 10 minutes. then get the prick thing for ur cuticles and peel the leftover stuff on ur nails off. once it is dry and u have a clean surface wash ur nails and put a clear coat over.
Go to the nail Shop immediately and see what they can do. Make sure you let them know you re problem when you get there! I had a cousin that went through the same stage as you. They got her fixed up in no time! :-)
Thats gross.... Didnt that hurt? Its probably because of the glue that you put on before the nails. And when you ripped them off, it took some of your real nail with them.


Or maybe its just excess glue.
try some clear nail polish, i know, i did it too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment