Saturday, January 23, 2010

By nails keep on chipping and peeling?

ive used sally hanson a nail hardner that green tea growth formula and maybeline nail hardner. is there anything that can help?By nails keep on chipping and peeling?
yes. try this product called millionails nail strengthener. u put on a coat a day and then after a week u remove the polish and do it again. when u run out. get billionails. do the same thing each week, then when u have finished off billionails, do trillionails nail strengthener. i guarentee it works. im wearing it right now! im on millionails and it works wonders.By nails keep on chipping and peeling?
eat jelly ;good for nails
There's a product called REJUVACOTE by duri cosmetics, its kinda expensive and I had to order it through my hair dresser, but it made me a believer in just 1 week. I just reapplied it once daily and by the end of the first week i had nails by the second week I was so tickled I went and had my first manicure!!
My nails were the same way and then istarted taking prenatal vitamins (one source you can get them @ walmart) all change my hair, skin and nails are a lot healthier. Its safe even if you are not pregnant, a lot of celebs do this also. Good luck!
Try arcrylic nails, much prettier than your real ones.


Ashley A
You gotta keep the polish on them at all times...

No comments:

Post a Comment