Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peeling nails?

My son's nails are peeling off in layers. Is there anything I can do do make it stop?Peeling nails?
i think he has somea deficiency of some minerals and so you may wonna try to give him some supplements like calcium,copper,etcPeeling nails?
Gelatin capsules twice daily for two weeks
I agree with geletin capsules but not twice daily for two weeks since they can also cause tendons to enlarge which makes movement harder.





I would do one capsule every third day since he is growing and make sure that he is getting enough vitamins as well.
Try going to the doctors or you could use some type of women nail strengthener to try and keep them stronge and they might not peel then.
Does he take a good multivitamin? How old is he? There are 2 Nutrilite products that may help him. One is for people over 12 and the other is a great multivitamin for children that is chewable. Let me know if you are interested in researching these great products and I will set you up as a costumer. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment