Saturday, January 23, 2010

The skin adjacent to my finger(all 10) nails gets peeled off on its own & heals in a darker color?

it has happened several times, it doesnt bleed but hurts a lot....please helpThe skin adjacent to my finger(all 10) nails gets peeled off on its own %26amp; heals in a darker color?
make an appointment with your doc and he should give you the advice you need,goodluckThe skin adjacent to my finger(all 10) nails gets peeled off on its own %26amp; heals in a darker color?
Dear Friend, you can contact DR RAJAN T.D via email and he being an expert dermatologist based in MUMBAI will give you the best opinion. He has been my skin doctor since last 10 and half years and believe me he is an expert in his field. All the best





Email: rajan.td@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment