Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do my nails keep peeling?

i try strengthener and polish but it just doesn't seem to help i don't know what's causing it anybody know what's going on?? it used to be just my fingernails but my toenails are starting to now too.... Why do my nails keep peeling?
agh i hate that!


eat a ton of foods with calcium in it. and eat veggies.


your lacking calcium. and just peel them off and buff it out with a buffing block and it looks as good as new and feels very smooth.Why do my nails keep peeling?
lac of calcium defiantly! get down you're local chemist or boots and get some tablets, dnt use normal nail varnish as this will weaken them,only use the clear hardener,hope this helps
OMG me too!


i thought i was the only one.


so i'm glad you asked this. i want to know what to do.
do you bite them if so don't bite them anymore if not ask a doctor
you need more calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment