Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peeling nails?!?

My toe nails (my finger nails used to) peel like crazy! I dont know why and they say to cut them back and I do! But then the peeling gets too out of hand and it gets too far so I cant cut them. The nail itself is on its last layer and it is SO close to the skin! What do I do? Is it because I have been leaving on my nail polish too long? Or that I need more calcium?Peeling nails?!?
I have that problem with my finger nails, too. Except it doesn't get that dramatic. I've never thought about the nail polish thing. I started wearing more nail polish lately. Try getting more calcium AND don't wear nail polish all the time.Peeling nails?!?
It's cuz you need more calcium. i just paint my nails and so that doesn't happen.
EWWW THATS KiNDA NASTYYY AND SCARYY!!





LiKE THERES ALOT OF LAYERS SO THAT MEENS iiTS PEELiNG LiKE WOAH!!





GO TO THA DOCTORS OR THA CLiNiC.

No comments:

Post a Comment