Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why does my nail polish peel off?

Sometimes my nail polish peels off weirdly. Like the whole thing comes off at once so its in the shape of my nail. It wont chip or anything but it'll peel. It only happens sometimes and its only some nails. Others wont come off. Don't say its because I have cheap nail polish becasue I use the good kinds.Why does my nail polish peel off?
it depends on how many coats u put on ur fingers.Why does my nail polish peel off?
well, it seems you have chip-free polish, which are nice, but if they don't stick then that happens. First, are you using a BaseCoat? If not do so. Second, did you buff and shin your nails? If not, do so. If you did all that and it still happens, then there is a possibility that its the polish, try a different one to test out. If it only happens on some and not all nails though, then I don't believe its the polish. Maybe your application was too heavy, or you part of the polish was not sitting on you nail, but on cuticle/skin and so that part of the polish is not sticking to anything and since you have the chip free kind of polish, it just peels off like tape. so also clean your cuticles if you are not doing so.
Well what to you are the good kinds? Also if it's to old it will peel off and if you don't use a top coat.
Use a base coat and then a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment