Thursday, January 21, 2010

Every clear nail polish I get chips off or peels off in like the first day? good brands?

Say some brands that you use that don't...well stink :P Haha


thanks ^^Every clear nail polish I get chips off or peels off in like the first day? good brands?
OPI %26amp; orly are the best brands





you can get them at the nice targets, sephora, ulta and your local salon








make sure to use a base coat and a top coat to really make it last. if you use a dark color, make sure to use that base coat so it doesn't stain your nailEvery clear nail polish I get chips off or peels off in like the first day? good brands?
O.P.I. it will probably be hard to find unless you can get into places where you have to be a licensed Professional. my mom is. ive been using it since i was 6. you can more than likely get it onlinee.
sally hansen, opi, and revlon work well for me.
O.P,I is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment