Friday, January 15, 2010

How do you get chippy, peeling, thin, whimpy nails to get strong and not do everything I just mentioned?

try taking a prenatal vitamin. you can find them at any drug store. they're a great all around multivitamin. they are packed with vitamins a, c, d, e,b1,b2, b6, folic acid, b12, iron, calcium, etc. they do wonders for your hair and nails. i've been taking them for years.


also, make sure you're drinking lots of water and eating plenty of nutritious foods. unhealthy nails are a sign that your body is not getting what it needs nutrition -wise.How do you get chippy, peeling, thin, whimpy nails to get strong and not do everything I just mentioned?
sally hansen! (:How do you get chippy, peeling, thin, whimpy nails to get strong and not do everything I just mentioned?
Sally's Beauty Supply has a tonnnn of nail strengtheners. I would fork out the money and buy one of theirs instead of the drug store ones, because I've tried ones from the drug store and they don't do ****. So just check out their website and find the one with the best reviews!!
I use this Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps and it is really good, my nails used to do all that but they are strong now but I moisturize my hands all the time and use vaseline on them and my nails before I sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment