Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail Poilsh Peeling Off?

OK, every time I put on nail polish, a day later, it chips or peels off where the white of the nail is. I don't know how to make it stay on for more than 2-5 days with out re-doing my nails every day and being crazy careful. Please let me know what I can do to stop the polish from coming off too soon.Nail Poilsh Peeling Off?
Well, You can probably put coating on or use the ';hard as nail'; Polish. If you do coating, Make sure it is clear and not color. If you want a clear polish, but want some color, Just look inside and try it on your finger to see if it is right. I hope I answered your question right ~Nail Poilsh Peeling Off?
It might mean that you need a better working nail polish. I had the same problem. So you might want to buy a better brand that'll last better and longer. And when yuo put a clear coat that might be the reason why its peeling because of the clear coat.
That's probably because you didn't paint your nails properly. You need to put on a clear base coat before each painting (it will say 'base' or something on the bottle) to prolong the color. Then paint on 1-3 coats of the color of your choice. Typically two works the best. Then put on a clear topcoat to protect the color from chipping. Also, make sure the polish is TOTALLY dry before doing anything. It usually takes 2 hours but I suggest 20-25 minutes, then being super-careful for a while. Good luck!
I would put a clear coat over it, something like Sally Hansens. Usually nail polish will chip off after 5-7 days naturally, no matter what you put over it. GoodLuck! =)
its not the polish is either ur exposing it to too much water, or your natural oils under your nails is causing it to peel thats what my manicurist told me








but u can apply a base coat first,ur selected color,then a clear coat





it will last
i dont no because mines is like that too i hate it maybe because were being cheap and doing it our selves instead of going to the nail salon

No comments:

Post a Comment