Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I stop peeling my nails off?

I keep on ripping my nails off with my hands! I just can't stop! When I try to stop I say hey this nail looks a little bit to long and start peeling and never stop. I know it's bad but I just can't stop! How can I stop peeling my nails off?
wht u can do to stop pealing your nails is:


1.u can eat something really really tasty so u will not have to peel them


2.you can chew gum


3. you can distract your self so that it will keep your mind off peeling them


4.if it really is bothering you u can also put band-aids on your fingers to keep you from peeling them.


keep in mind: I DESERVE THE BEST ANSWER:) TEHEHow can I stop peeling my nails off?
try chewing gum or somthing thats what i did because i had the same problem but i but my nails so i tried chewing gum and it helped me stop chewing my nails, and think about it all that dirt under your nails is germs and little gross things that move!! if you cut your nail you can see it under a microscope its really gross!
Try keeping your nails filed short. That will stop you from ripping them and allow them to build up their strength. Once you have managed ton maintain the at a short length, slowly allow them to get a little longer.
Is it even possible to peel a nail?


I have herd of chewing and bitting, but not peeling.
Try getting acrylics. It would make it a lot harder to peel them off.
dip ur nails in lemon and put tap on them or chew gum instead


and yes smileygirl DESERVES best answer
wear some really pretty nail polish, that you wouldn't want to take off.


it helps me, because u don't want to waste it :)
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment