Sunday, January 17, 2010

What nail polish doesn't peel off in the first 3 days?

I've bee having trouble finding good nail polish. What nail polish doesn't peel off in the first 3 days?
OPI is by far the best nail polish... it lasts a LONG time. Just make sure to only do 2 coats, and let the first coat finish drying before the 2nd. Usually nail polish peels because you try to do too think a coat or too many coats and it won't stick to the nail. They don't sell it at drug stores though, you have to go to a beauty supply shop. Worth the time and money.What nail polish doesn't peel off in the first 3 days?
OK, first of all, before you apply it, even if you're not already wearing nail polish, clean your nails with remover to get rid of oils that will keep the polish from sticking well.





Secondly, make sure you're applying 2 thin coats instead of 1 or 2 thick ones.





Third, I like OPI and ESSE and there's a reason why those are the brands all the salons and manicurists use. They're a little on the expensive side, but worth it.





Also, I';ve noticed that things like Nailtique make the polish peel for some reason, so I stopped using them and I use a cuticle cream instead AFTER my polish is completely dry.
I'm not sure the kind of nail polish, but once I got a pedicure and the nail polish stayed on more than 6 months, even through the summer. It started to fade a little, so I decided to take it off, but it took so much effort just to get it off. Maybe it's because they wash your feet and clean all the oils off before continuing. The oils could interfere with the nail polish, and it's ability to stick.





Hope this helps
Great question! I just got my nails done for a wedding. I got a manicure with the OPI polish. The lady doing my nails told me that washing hands and just using my hands is what makes the polish come off so quickly. She used a base coat then the polish color then a top coat. My nails stayed nice for almost a week without chips and peelings. So try the brand and see but also take some special care of the nails. Not easy but it worked until after the occasion for me. Good luck
OPI, ORLY


it stays on good if you dont work heavy duty on it


use top coat base coat and dry throughly


my nails are healthy and always in great shapes


love colorz


and usaully professionals put 2 coat of it and it may take a whle too dry BUT it works
Pretty much any brand will last for at least 5 days if you use two coats and use a good clear top coat over it. Sally Hansen has good top coats. Always works for me. :]
We use our fingers constantly, so nail polish tends to wear off pretty soon no matter what kind. I would try putting two layers instead of one. Then it will last longer. Good luck. :)
Maybelline nail polishhh
3 in 1 nail polish
Almost any polish will last for weeks if you use a top coat. There are many brands...most of them work just fine.
Hard as nails brand by sally hanson
chanel, but it's really expensive
OPI is a really good brand. :]
i have no clue! if you find out, let me know!!



ive been using Beauty Plus Salon and it lasts for a long time
OPI is really, really good.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment