Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Any good non-peeling nail polishes?

I've been painting my nails since I was a kid and always used cheap nail polishes and they didn't peel but now I'm looking to use some better quality polishes. I'm not fond of Sally at all. I just bought 2 bottles, and painted them, and now they're already peeling. I'm very hands on with everything (I'm a nanny) so I need something tough! Any idea?Any good non-peeling nail polishes?
SEPHORA! they work great and worth the price


im wearing it right now:)


they have really good colors too





and put your nail polishes in the fridge to keep them from being sticky for longer:)Any good non-peeling nail polishes?
OPI and Sally Hansen!!
I'd suggest OPI, and Sally Hansen Double Duty as a base/top coat. :)
N.Y.C %26amp; O.P.I are the best! %26lt;3


Maybe you should try some of theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment