Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad nail peeling habit?? please help!!?

okay ive got this really bad habit of peeling my fingernails off--its sorta like biting them, except instead of biting them i peel them. ive been peeling them so often that none of the white part that you cut (don't remember what its called) is left, so now ive started peeling the pinkish part and my nails are getting shorter and shorter and they look really gross and hurt sometimes. how do i stop???Bad nail peeling habit?? please help!!?
Hey,





Definitely Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength!





It stops the peeling and chipping and makes your nails strong, plus the finish is really nice!!!





Hope that helps!Bad nail peeling habit?? please help!!?
they have the liquid that you paint on your nails and cuticles that tastes horrible, I'm pretty sure you can get it at most pharmacies. but what really helped me was to be conscious of everything I touched though out the day and all the bacteria and (literally )crap that covers everything in public. My mother broke it down like that and it really helped me.
The only thing that helped me was acrylics. I was constantly peeling my nails because they are so thin, I finally broke down and started having them done. Now i don't mess with them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment