Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I get nail polish to adhere and not peel off?

In the humid summer I can't get nail polish to stay on. It peels off within a day of applying it. I have tried dehydrators like Chip Skip and lightly buffing them first. I always clean the nail bed well with polish remover first. Both when I do them myself at home and when I have professional manicures. My nail polish will last for a week when it's cold and dry in the winter. Any ideas of products or technique that will work better?How can I get nail polish to adhere and not peel off?
there is a professional nailpolish line called Creative, they have this stuff called 'Sticky' - its in like a clear green bottle and goes on clear.





You just put it on before you put on your nail color and it does just that - it sticks - the nail color to your nail causing the color to last longer.





You'll love it! good luck!How can I get nail polish to adhere and not peel off?
Either way if your painting your nails, it's bound to chip within a day or so. But i've found that OPI works great. It's somewhat pricy but its worth the cost.
what i do thats really simple would to just put clear napolish on your nails first, let completely dry. then put two coats of the color on. again let COmpletely dry. then put another coat of the clear on.





if you let every step completely dry i garentee that it will not chip off! and you dont have to buy any extra products!





goodluck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment