Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I stop my finger nails from peeling?

I have had this problem for a while. My finger nails will peel off in small chunks. Sounds discusting. I was thinking that my nails were too thick or something. I baught a nail polish that was supposed to help with this but it hasn't done anything. What should I do?How can I stop my finger nails from peeling?
I go through the same thing 2x/yr. I feel a bit like a lizard shedding it's scales. I can reduce the duration of my ';shed'; (as well as keep nicer looking nails) by moisturizing my cuticles real well during these events. Don't clip your nails during this peeling phase. Use a good file %26amp; ';thin'; the nails. Do this by filing across the top until you have gotten back to the split-mark. This helps them to grow without additional splitting/peeling/flaking.How can I stop my finger nails from peeling?
i think you may nee dmore calcium, sounds like they are brittle and it could be a nutrition issue





i am not a doctor or anything
put clear nail polish on it
Maybe you should stop getting you nails wet. Or you might not want to shape it.
please see doctor, you have fungal infection on your nail, confirm.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment