Sunday, January 17, 2010

The skin around my nails is always peeling back and bleeding. should i apply a special lotion or something?

my mom said to use cuticle oil but i just want a second opinion. this has been happening for as far back as i can remember and i just want to get rid of it. it makes my fingers look horrible and the pain blows. can anyone help me :)The skin around my nails is always peeling back and bleeding. should i apply a special lotion or something?
You don't need a ';special'; lotion, but just a general hand lotion will help. Try putting it on in the morning and before you go to bed.The skin around my nails is always peeling back and bleeding. should i apply a special lotion or something?
eat a balanced diet %26amp; see your doctor to rule out a medical cause. use thick, moisturizing lotions. try jojoba oil on the cuticles %26amp; drink lotsa water.
i agree with your mother. U should also try vaseline hands lotion. It is incredible!
yea i no it hurts so bad use cuticle oil and use a mild lotion i will help

No comments:

Post a Comment