Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can peeling off your nail polish damage your nails?

When I get bored, I peel off my nail polish. Can this damage my finger nails?Can peeling off your nail polish damage your nails?
No... Actually nail polish can damage your nails. It is very important to give yourself a manicure every time you switch nail color. If you dont have time for a manicure, at least use a buffer.





But all in all I love painting my nails... it's my me time away from my family.Can peeling off your nail polish damage your nails?
Yes, it can make your nails transform into candy canes that wind up dissolving your fingertips into liquid high fructose corn syrup which can be used to ward off harmful aardvarks and Anti-Trixie intruders. ;) Balance is essential. MONK STATUS ..ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Spifftastic WoOf Bow Wow and Brak meoooow! ;(
not that i know of lol





i think your nails will be fine :)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yes it peels off the top layer of ur nail, but if u have healthy nails u shouldnt worry
no but it gets white marks on them

No comments:

Post a Comment