Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i keep my nails from peeling and getting white spots?

They always peel and get these tiny white spots around the tip, and they are very brittle.How can i keep my nails from peeling and getting white spots?
If you're nails are week with spots it means you need more Iron in your dietHow can i keep my nails from peeling and getting white spots?
take a multi-vitamin, drink lots of water.





look into a clear nail polish, it's called nailtiques.





it will strengthen your nails %26amp; help them grow!





It's great stuff for natural nails!
take vitamins, thats what i did and they got better.
Try keeping your hands out of hot water and harsh detergents. Use gloves. Take multivitamins. Make sure your fingernail clipper is sharp and doesn't have nicks in it. Always file your nails in one direction only - don't seesaw with the emery board. Use lotion every time you wash your hands and get it under your nails too. If it's possible slather your hands and nails with a good lotion, put on white gloves and sleep that way.





Dry peeling nails can be a sign of hypothyroidism if you can't think of any obvious reason for their being dry.





Good luck.
Try Knoxs Gelatin. It has Keratin and that is what keeps your hair and nails healthy. You can find it in the jello section in the grocery store.
I found this article on taking care of brittle nails for you:





brittle nails and grow my nails faster and stronger


http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-can-I-care-for-my-brittle-nails-and-grow-my-nails-faster-and-stronger.html
I don't know about the peeling but the white spots come from lack of vitamins.
Taking vitamins will definatly strengthen your nails, they usually get brittle if you're laking certain vitamins and nutrients.





Or, if you hate vitamins like I do, try Sally Hansens diamond strength nail hardener. It's a clear top coat that really works. (avon and other brands carry like products)

No comments:

Post a Comment