Friday, January 15, 2010

Preventing peeling nails after taking acrylic nails off?

everytime i take fake nails off it peels most of the top layer of my nails off and leave dried glue..





is there a way to prevent that?





i was thinking maybe if i put a clear coat on before i put the nails on it would peel away the nailpolish instead of my nails...





please put suggestionsPreventing peeling nails after taking acrylic nails off?
I have the same problem when i take my acrylic nails off. When i take them off i file my nail using a nail filer and then put on some oil or hand/nail cream and then wash them with hot water. It still doesnt take it off completely but soon it comes off also nail vansih remover and finishing wipe is pretty good to get it off. Hope this helps :)Preventing peeling nails after taking acrylic nails off?
I know what you mean. I have tried that too but that doesn't work. The nails won't hold and still take away part of the toplayer. Better let your own nails grow Take good care of them and use good products to prevent them from breaking. You will notice how strong they get when you don't put acrylic nails on them any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment