Friday, January 15, 2010

Will my nail polish chip or peel off if I go swimming with it on?

I'm going to a pool party later and I just put on a new coat on my nails. Will the water affect it?Will my nail polish chip or peel off if I go swimming with it on?
Yes, it will. Apply clear coating after painting them. It will help keep it on.Will my nail polish chip or peel off if I go swimming with it on?
unless it is not fully dry or is scraping or scratching something then it shouldnt chip.


Good Luck!
yes, if it has clorean (sp)
it depends on what type of nail polish you used. Loreal is going to stay on longer then a no name brand polish or a polish from a child's nail polish kit. if you used like sally hansen or maybelline ny then the polish isn't going to fade or chip less then others.


tip* - if you have a chip resistant polish paint a coat of that before you go to the party. if it still chips, don't worry, you can always do some retouching.
no it wont come off unless you are being really ruff with your nails then it shouldn't be a problem
not if ya wear a top coat!
if it is a good quality it will stay longer
sometimes the water will soften the nail and make it more prone to getting peeled off. try putting a few layers of top coat on to prevent this.
Most likely, yeah. But it won't really matter, after the party just retouch it.
No - not unless you plan on doing tumble turns and catching your toenails on the pool bottom!
sometimes it will but when i go in the pool it doesnt. but i have a salt water pool not chlorine so idk
try putting on 2 coats of Clear Nailpolish ;; it r e a l l y helps ;]
uh no

No comments:

Post a Comment