Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why does the skin peel under my nail ?

i doubt its fungus or anything like that,


cause it only happends when i bite my nails.





and how can i get rid of that discusting


skin by friday ?Why does the skin peel under my nail ?
Stop biting your nails! Your saliva makes your skin soggy then when you bite your nails, you are no doubt also scraping at your skin.Why does the skin peel under my nail ?
Put antibiotic ointment (Neosporin, or something of the sort) on the peeling skin, the cover it with a BandAid until it goes away. Also try using lotion instead of antibiotic ointment, though I don't know which will be better for you.





Good luck!
because its dead skin


and same thing happens to me.





anyways its sorta of like the skin that keeps the nerves and stuff inside your nail.
try not biting your nails and don't ask us , try asking a Professional doctor


also I think it is an ingrown
I have never heard of something like this.
if its too dry it will peel. try using a lot of lotion.
dehydration probably...biting your nails'll make it worse like licking chapped lips, ya know? get some god hand lotion.
dont bite your nails!
do you play a string instrument?
Take your finger out of your anus.

No comments:

Post a Comment