Sunday, January 17, 2010

HELP?! My nail polish keeps on peeling? And I use professional products?

I use orly and essie.





Unfortunetly, I keeps on peeling?!


I use the top coat and everything.


And It's so aggravating!





how can I prevent this?


____





Is it because I use the top coat as my base coat too?HELP?! My nail polish keeps on peeling? And I use professional products?
I know this sounds retarded. But try using a cheap nail polish. And i know this sounds even stupider, but bon bons is great. haha. i used my friends and it worked great and didnt' peel. :) Sometimes cheaper is better.HELP?! My nail polish keeps on peeling? And I use professional products?
That used to happen to me too!


What i do is JUST apply the colored nail polish, not the top coat of clear and then do a second coat of the color and it stays on pretty well!


Don't use clear it seems to get to thick and then just fall off!
I go to 5 belo and get a bunch of really cheap crappy nail polishes...





With a few coats of the cheap stuff I go a week or more without peeling.
I find that adding a clear shimmer/glitter top coat helps with the peeling.
Maybe you should give it more time for the polish to dry in between coats.
try a different brand..this one seems not be work for you.. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment