Sunday, January 17, 2010

Omg my toe nail just started peeling off what should i do???

i think it has something to do with the fact that i keep layering on the same nail polish and i have been for months. ever since then it started peeling off. i just left it alone for a while but right now it was coming off so i just clipped the first layer of my nail off (off of both big toes) and its all lumpy and weird...what should i do? should i file it down and get all of the nail polish off or what?!?!? it kinda hurts, and it looks pretty bad because only one sideof my first layer is off my toe....HELPOmg my toe nail just started peeling off what should i do???
If it hurts and is still hurting in a few days, go see a doctor, because it might be infected. However, sometimes toenails fall off and grow back without hurting you. I lost several from spending extended amounts of time in damp shoes, but they all grew back just fine. Plus, when I was young my sister dropped a rock on my toe and the nail came off. It grew back. It's a little annoying, but it isn't anything that will really cause a problem - but again, if it continues hurting, you might want to see a doctor about it.Omg my toe nail just started peeling off what should i do???
Remove your old polish and put a coat of clear protector on it. Um, if it's discolored, like slight yellow and opaque, you might have a fungus on it (this is what a fungus toenail looks like... http://www.healthegoods.com/images/toena鈥?/a> ) If you have a fungus, then go to the pharmacy and pick something up - you likely don't need a doctor for this.





Wash your feet up, put some lotion on them and put a bandage over it... you don't want friction from socks or shoes to irritate your toe.
PPEL THAT OFF....THEN NEXT TIME REMEMBER NOT TO DO WHAT YOU DID AGAIN......

No comments:

Post a Comment