Sunday, January 17, 2010

I need help with weak, peeling nails! Any ideas?

I have terrible nails! I need tips to help them grow faster and strengthen them. When I say peeling, I mean the top shining layer peels off and it is truly annoying and disgusting. I'm ready to try about anything right now! Help!I need help with weak, peeling nails! Any ideas?
One way to help is by taking a multi vitamin. That helps with hair and nail growth and strength. Also, put a small amout of olive oil in a dish and warm it just a bit in the microwave. Then soak your fingertips in it. There's also plenty of nail strengtheners at your local drug store or local salon or nail salon.I need help with weak, peeling nails! Any ideas?
Burt's bees lemon butter cuticle cream


it really works miracles


buy it at walgreens or a pharmacy
Take the vitamin Biotin, you can find it at Target or Walmart, or any drugstore. It helps with that and it makes your hair grow. I took it after I had my child, because my hair was thinning, and after taking that, it started to grow back. Overall, it is a good thing to try. Oh! It also helps your skin. Good luck on whatever you do try.
If you eat a well balanced diet here are a few ideas:


soak your nails for 10 minutes in warm oil such as olive, sesame seed or wheat germ oil.


Wipe off oil and give your nails a mini-massage from top to bottom.


Tapping your nails actually help them grow faster, believe it or not!
Take lot's of vitamins, I use to have the same problem but now i take vitamins for my hair, body, and nails.
nail hardener...at target
prenatal vitamins,,, just take them as a daily multi-vitamin. they make your hair and nails grow thicker and longer, faster! you don't have to be pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant to take them, it's really just a multi vitamin with some extra folic acid.
Eat a lot of Jello. The pectin is good for your hair and nails. Until then use a nail hardener.
try sally hard as nails
I use really good OPI nailpolish and it really works well. Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment