Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why are my nails peeling?

im 13 and my nails are peeling?


i dont know why my mom said thats its probably because im not getting enough of some sort of vitiman and that sometimes it helps to drink geletan?


i dont know what to do


please help me!Why are my nails peeling?
The first 2 answers are both right. They ARE dry and you DO need vitamins. Both suggestions will help.





Also, if you want to strengthen them, try a product called ';Nail Envy'; by OPI. You can get it at beauty supply stores. It is very expensive, but if you follow directions and use it consistently for a couple of months, your nails will be strong and grow longer for you without breaking. It goes on clear, so you can wear it plain or polish over it.





Good luck!Why are my nails peeling?
Your Mom is probably right.


You should get a multi vitamin and take it to make sure you get the nutrition you need.
your fingernails are jsut probably dry. I had the same problem , just try an oil stick for your finger tips, they have plenty at bath %26amp; body works for only like $1-$8. They work instantly.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment